Service as a business
The HospitalityAlliance AG Germany acts in Germany and Switzerland as exclusive developement partner oft he brand RAMADA an its subbrands.
The own brands TREFF HOTELS and the stylish budget brand H2 hotels (since 2011) complete the range. Predominantly, the corporate policy of the Hospitality Alliance AG Germany is orientated in not buying hotel properties or cooperations on real estate companies. In fact the ambition is the successfull and profitable management for all involved parties.
Therfor the Hospitality Alliance AG Germany offers following contract models
- tenancy agreements
- franchise agreements
- management agreements or rather service agreements with achievement guarantee
A broad lineup of instruments are made available to franchise partners of the Hospitality Alliance AG Germany. Under the motto „everything from one source“ one profits from the benefits of a large national as well as international established hotel family.
Our performance promise
- investment protection and market-conform, sustainable rates of return for the lessor
- professional assistance during the planing and building phase
- integration of new hotels in our sales and marketing structure
- powerful national and international sales and marketing
- operational support through our German-speaking administration in Germany and Switzerland
Current profil of requirement for potential new projects
- our location policy concentrates mainly on major cities from 100.000 inhabitants, urban centres, commercial centres as well as railway hubs and airports
- hotels in minor cites with proven hotel demand
- holiday hotels independent of saisonal offers and transport connection plus special attractions
- Take over of existing, sustainable hotels with a minimum of 80 rooms and three-star standard
Not the bulk of new locations but the quality and the involved partners secure the a projects success.
We for you
Do you have an interesting, promising hotel projekt you would like to lease or to run or to develop further with the assistance of a high-powered franchise partner with a worldwide branding?